Are you considering a debt management plan? Did you know you could write off up to 85% of your debt.
There are other alternatives to debt management plans, if you have debts of over £6000 then an IVA might be just what you need. Why not pick up the phone or fill in our quick call back form and a see if this is the solution for you.
Alternatively why not complete our online form to see if you qualify
So what’s the difference between a DMP (debt management plan) and an IVA?
● You may be able to freeze all interest & charges
● You may be able to get up to 85% of your debt written off
● Legally Cease Creditors Chasing For Payments
● Government backed scheme
● Are not legally binding
● Interest charges are not guaranteed to be frozen
● All debts have to be paid in full and could be over a longer timescale
● Could have a negative impact on your credit rating as it’s not a contractual payment
Although the above paints a debt management plan as a poor alternative, it’s not! It’s designed for lower level of debts, so if you owe less than £6000, find out more about DMP’s at moneyadvicecentre.co.uk
Otherwise lets see if you qualify for an IVA